A lot of these products are available and linked to Follain.com. Make sure to use my code madaleighblog for 15% off + free shipping. The only brand it won’t work for is the Vitner’s Daughters.
You can also check out last years Green Beauty and Skincare Gift Guide for other ideas!
- Indie Lee Squalane Oil: This is what I call my “botox in a bottle.” Our body naturally produces Squalane, but as we get older, we produce less and less. This oil anti-aging and helps with age spots.
- Vitner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum: this serum is $$$, but isn’t Christmas the perfect time to ask for this magical serum?! Also, it seriously last sooo long- I’ve had my bottle forever! This potent serum contains a layered blend of 22 botanicals. It’s anti-aging, brightening, and super hydrating. You will be in awe at how amazing your skin will feel and look after using this serum.
- Osea Hyaluronic Sea Serum: this serum is on my wishlist. I haven’t tried it, but I’ve heard AMAZING things! It’s super anti-aging. Hyaluronic acid is beyond moisturizing and promotes firmness.
- Buca Botanicals Camellia Rose– my sister’s friend created Buca Botanicals, and every product is excellent, but her Camellia Rose face serum is our absolute favorite. It fights aging and makes your skin feel so soft!
- May Lindstrom “The Problem Solver”: probably the best mask you can purchase in-my-opinion. I know it’s pricey, but it seriously lasts forever! It’s a powder, so you mix a little with water. This mask is ideal when I’m having a breakout- it’s detoxifying and acne-clearing. It contains activated charcoal to draw out impurities. It also works great as a spot treatment for breakouts.
- Tammy Fender Epi Peel: I was paired with this when I took the Follain Skin Quiz, and I’m obsessed. Great for exfoliating and detoxing your skin. I scrub this in since it has a gritty texture and then let it sit for 10-20 minutes. My skin has seen amazing results in texture from this mask.
- Drunk Elephant Baby Facial: Not safe when pregnant, but this mask will seriously change your skin! It resurfaces to reveal greater clarity, improved skin texture and tone, and more youthful radiance. This mask isn’t completely nontoxic like everything else I’ve linked, but the results are amazing, and I can’t wait to use mine again after baby is born.
Other Great Masks:
Full Body Kit
I think it would be such a fun gift to get a complete body kit! These are the things I use for my entire routine. First, you start by dry brushing your body before your shower. (If you want to learn more about dry brushing, then check out this post.)
Second, I wash my body with Aleavia’s body cleanse OR I use this sea polish for deep exfoliating. I don’t use the exfoliant daily, but it’s wonderful when I have a breakout on my back, or my skin needs that extra gritty wash when it’s dry in the winter. The one I linked smells so minty and makes your skin crazy soft!!
Lastly, when I get out of the shower, I lightly dry off my body and then use Jojoba oil all over my body. This brand is as good as it gets when it comes to quality.
Below are the links to all of those body products:
- Dry brush: I love this one and this one. Also, this one is wonderful for your face.
- Aleavia Body Cleanse: every scent is amazing. Make sure to use code madaleigh15 for 15% on their site.
- French Girl Mint Sea Polish
- Mountain Rose Organic Jojoba Oil
Other Skincare Gift Ideas
- Holistic Beauties BFF Silicone Scrubber. This thing is freaking amazing for that deep cleanse! I use it when I wash my face with this cleanser. Use this link to save 40% off
- My absolute favorite oil cleanser. I use this every night as my first step in cleansing routine to remove my makeup. My sister uses this too, and we both are OBSESSED!
- Chocolate Sun Natural Tanning Lotion (use discount code madaleigh15 for 15% off at checkout) Check out this post to see why I love Chocolate Sun and the shades I use.
- Facial and/or massage- My favorite facialist in Dallas is Misaotra Beauty Sanctuary. Wendy is super booked up, but you could find her next opening and book it as a gift!
- Jade Roller– after I do my full face routine at night and/or in the morning, I use this jade roller on my face. I store it in the freezer so that it’s nice and cool and roll it all over my face. It helps all your serums soak in and releases inflammation. This would be fun to gift with one of the serums I recommend above.
- Robe or PJ Set paired with a face mask or one of these fantastic bath oil.
- Josh Rosebrook Active Enzyme exfoliator- I use this exfoliant a few times a week. It smells like chocolate and helps remove the dead skin. Also, it makes a great mask to leave on for 10 minutes, which is why I think it would be a great gift. It’s an exfoliant + mask!
- Honest Hazel Under Eye Gels– fun for a stocking stuffer. I store mine in the fridge so that they help with puffiness.
- URSA Major Face Wipes– this is another great stocking stuffer for girls or guys, they are excellent for travel.
- Kosmotology Lotion Bar: love this for trip + great to use on kiddos!