My favorite thing to do for all my friends after they have a baby is a fun gift basket. I love to fill it with all the items I actually used and loved when I had Temple. You don’t need to include all the products I suggest below. But, I am often asked on Instagram what to gift a new mama? You can always refer to this post when you need a little inspiration of what I think any mama would love after baby arrives! Let me know if you have any other new mama gift ideas that I should add to this list!!!
Gift Ideas for New Mama:
- Loungewear- l have this breastfeeding-friendly top and bottom set and love it.
- I have these joggers and wear them on repeat.
- Robe- I live in this robe, and it is the BEST. I get asked all the time where it’s from on Insta Story, it’s a little pricey, but could be a fun gift to go in on with a few friends. I also have this Natori robe and love it- it’s currently 25% off!
- Cocokind Organic Soothing Salve– I use this on Temple after every bath. Great for the whole family!
- Gentle Baby Essential Oil– I love diffusing this in Temple’s room (and ours.) It’s so calming and helps her relax before bedtime.
- Nursing Tanks– I wore these every day. Cheap, comfortable, and easy for breastfeeding.
- Hydroflask– you need to drink tons of water while breastfeeding. Having this bottle with the straw is a gamechanger.
- Yeti Mug– keeps mamas coffee hot!
- Miracle Milkookies– get these delivered to their home. They are so yummy and seriously help with your milk supply! Use Code: madaleighblog for 30% off your first order!
- Kickee Pants Onesie– I recommend always buying zip-up onesies for newborns. They are so much easier to put on in those early months when you are doing lots of changing!
- Green Sprouts Muslim Burp Cloths– this brand/style was my favorite. I only recommend long bibs; they actually stay on your shoulder.
- Eye Gels- I love 100% Pure and Honest Hazel. Make sure to tell them to keep in the fridge. They feel so calming on the eyes when they are cold.
- Face Mask- mama may need a little self-love. This mask is my favorite.
- Bibs- these are my favorite.
- Yummy Snacks- these Chomp sticks are a healthy snack that I love to have on hand. Dark Chocolate is always a good idea.
- Bath Salts– mama needs to relax and take a hot bath at the end of the day!
- Non-toxic candle- these are my favorite candles!