I can’t believe my little girl turned TWO! This year flew by! Happy birthday, Temple! She spent most of this year obsessing with horses and loves her half-day school program. Temple has taught me so much these past two years. I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but she makes motherhood the absolute best! In less than two months she will be a big sister, and I’ll have two little girls! I’m not sure how my heart will grow and share all this love, but I know it somehow will. Temple will always be my little girl!
For her party, I wanted to keep her two-year birthday a bit smaller, so we made it “TEA FOR 2” theme and only invited girls. It was all her girl cousins and one school friend. I’m so glad we kept it to only six girls. Below I’ve included the food we served and the decor pieces we used. I hope this helps if you ever decide to plan a tea party!
Pottery Barn Wood Pedestals (Size Large and Small)
Three Tier Serving Stand | Vases are old from Home Goods
- Temple’s Birthday Cake: The fabulous AliLately Cakes did the cake. It was funfetti with vanilla buttercream filling and a swiss meringue sweet buttercream on the outside. It was DELICIOUS!
- Pottery Barn Wood Pedestals: I have the large and medium-size. This is what I served the meat, cheese, and veggies on.
- Drink Dispenser: we served Simply Raspberry lemonade as the “tea.”
- Three Tier Serving Stand for Sandwiches: I made some simple peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the kids.
- We had Rose and Champagne for the adults!
- Flower Vases are old from Home Goods
- Fruit cups: I just bought some clear plastic cups and layered fruit in them. Then, I topped each with a dollop of SoDelicious Dairy Free Coco Whip. It was delicious, and you would never know it was dairy-free and healthier than cool whip! The girls loved it!
Pottery Barn Carolina Small Table and Chairs: My MIL also has the same table, so she brought her over so that we could connect them and make one long table.
I printed 20 teacups online (image above) and hid them around the house for a treasure hunt! Each girl got mini barbies as a prize, and the one who found the most teacups had a few extra goodies in her prize bag!
- Paper Tea Cups
- Tea Party Paper Plates
- Tea Party Floral Napkins
- Goodie Bags
- Straw Tea Party Hats– I had these at each chair at the table
- Satin Gloves– had these at each girls chair at the table
- Slap Bracelets– put these in the party favor bags
- Pearl Necklaces– I put these in the party favors
- Coin Purses– I put these in the party favors
- Balloons- I went to Tom Thumb and got a variety of balloons and a special “2” balloon in rose gold.