I love an easy sheet pan dinner for busy weeknights. This one is taken up a notch with the simple avocado-lime aioli to top the salmon. Any chance to have all my ingredients on one baking dish is a win for me!
Salmon Sheet Pan with Avocado-Lime Aioli
- 4 6oz salmon filets (I always buy wild-caught salmon)
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 12 oz brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- AIOLI INGREDIENTS:
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup mayo (I love primal kitchen mayo)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
- juice of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine brussel sprouts and cubed sweet potatoes. Coat with 2 tbsp. Olive oil, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Toss to combine.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place veggies evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until sweet potatoes begin to become tender.
- While veggies are baking, rinse and pat dry salmon. Brush each piece of salmon with a little olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. (I also love using M Salt instead of salt/pepper!)
- Remove veggies from oven, toss, and place salmon fillets in middle of the baking sheet. Continue to bake for 15 more minutes.
- While salmon & veggies are baking, prepare your aioli. Combine all the aioli ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- When salmon is finished baking, top with the desired amount of aioli, enjoy!